The mission of the Management School is to contribute to the development of society, stimulate cultural creation, research and applied research and promote reflective and humanistic thinking, providing areas of knowledge for the exercise of professional activities, namely:
- Students’ high qualification, particularly in the areas of Management, Accounting, Taxation, Tourism, Finance and Legal Sciences in their cultural, scientific, technical and professional dimensions;
- Production and dissemination of knowledge;
- Development of research activities and applied research;
- Provision of services to the community, enhancing regional development;
- Cultural, scientific and technical exchanges with other national and foreign institutions.
The activity of this school is oriented by ethical values, excellence in teaching and research, promoting the enhancement and transfer of knowledge, openness and participation in society and promoting the culture of merit and social responsibility.